Monday 21 November 2011

I LOVE FIMO!

I really do!  I have been playing with FIMO on-and-off for many years.  It's so colourful, and durable, and it allows me to make teeny tiny cute things.
I have made gifts for myself and family members, but this year I have been making things for local craft sales, and for friends of friends for loot bags.

These are my clementine orange magnets.  I made them for Christmas gifts one year.


Here are my Under the Sea, and Night Owl magnets.




























This summer, I created Berry Pie Magnets using a bottle cap for the pie plate.


I have made rings



What really seems to be popular are the necklaces








My son wanted something different, so I made him a one-of-a-kind GOLDEN MUSHROOM. 

I wear the coffee cup one.

No comments:

Post a Comment